We require Support Workers for Day or Night Shifts Including some Weekends
- Support workers will work with people with Learning Disabilities in our supported living services
- Helping with Medication
- Assisting with Shopping
- Support clients with attending appointments such as doctors, benefits etc.
- Cleaning and other household duties
- Assisting clients with Budgeting
- Supporting positive behavior
In order to apply you must be:
- Caring and reliable ideally with some care experience
- Flexible and able to work a full day or night shift
- Preferably have a driving license but it’s not essential.
Benefits of working with Care 1st
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Full & Part Time Hours Available.
- Paid Mileage, Holiday, Pensions & Free Uniform.
- Outstanding Free Training & Mentoring Programme.
- Regular Supervision Meetings & Supportive Office Team.
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Opportunities to gain a nationally recognized qualification in Health and Social Care
- Valuable Community Care Experience to enhance your career in Health and Social Care Sector or as a Nurse, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
An opportunity to work for our specialist learning disability/mental health supported living team
If you have a friendly, positive outlook on life and enjoy caring for others we would love to hear from you!