Live-in Care Worker
As A Live-In Carer your duties will include:
- Support and assistance with all personal care requirements.
- Prompting and administration of medication.
- Preparing meals.
- Light domestic duties.
- Accompanying the client to appointments or social events.
Care 1st Homecare recognises that to provide quality services you have to not only care for your clients but your staff too. We provide excellent opportunities to individuals that are committed to delivering high quality and person centred care services. We are committed to supporting our staff through regular Manager contact and On Call that is available to you 24/7 while working in the client’s home.
- Full employment (we do not offer self-employed arrangements)
- Flexible working pattern (long term or short term periods).
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Dedicated management support.
- Full Induction training and ongoing nationally recognised training.
- Paid holiday.
- Bank Holiday enhancements.
- We manage all DBS submissions and references.
- Staff support 24/7
We are able to offer individuals video interviews and would potentially be able to offer accommodation during your induction training, for those not living in the Brristol area.
COVID-19 Note: Full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided so you are safe in the role you are carrying out. This includes gloves, aprons, masks, hand sanitiser and face shields (when necessary).